Steve Jobs loved Apple. He loved technology. He loved his wife and kids. He loved. He infected others with his passion and drive for excellence. Steve Jobs is an icon. Not just as a CEO, but as a person. As a CEO He could see the future. As a person he was a loving father and husband. Where would we be today without Steve Jobs and the Apple he built?
He leaves us with a company built to continue changing the world for the better. In his memory let’s remember some the ideals He has built into Apple and strive to apply them whatever it is we do.
- We believe that we’re on the face of the earth to make great products
- We’re constantly focusing on innovating
- We believe in the simple, not the complex
- We believe in saying no to thousands of projects so that we can focus on the few that are meaningful to us
- We believe in deep collaboration and cross pollination in order to innovate in a way others cannot
- We don’t settle for anything other than excellence
- We have the self-honesty to admit when we’re wrong and the courage to change
What Steve means to me
The first computer I ever used was an Apple II. The first computer I bought with my own hard earned money was a bright blue iBook. I learned to design, program, burn playlists, and surf the web all on a Mac. There are currently 15 Apple products actively used in my home. We share our daughter smearing blueberries all over her face with family via Facetime. We caputre and share little events in life on our iPhones. I work 12 hours a day on Mac to support my family. Thank you Steve, you will be missed.